3D drawing is an art that transforms simple pencil sketches into jaw-dropping, pop-out, 3D photorealistic masterpieces. A pencil artists learn to take their drawing skills to a whole new level in 3D drawing. Learn perspective, shading, rendering textures, and building 3D dimension.
Come practice with this 3D Glass Art. Aspiring artists can learn to use the pencil to add dimension and realism to their artwork to complete their three-dimensional masterpieces.
The most common question concerns my gel pen and white pencil. Here’s what I use for the points of light:
– WHITE GEL PEN, Pentel Hybrid or Uni Ball Signo
– WHITE PENCIL, Caran d’Ache Pablo or Prismalo
– WHITE MARKERS, Uniposca PC-5M and Uniposca PC-1MR
– WHITE ACRYLIC PAINT, Badger Air-Opaque Ready-to-Use
– WHITE WATERCOLOUR, Ecoline Ready-to-Use
– BRUSHES FOR ACRYLIC
I always use my Caran d’Ache set of 120. I also have a set of 80. I have them since ’90’s and pencils are always excellent! I also use Prismacolor especially for portraits.
– Caran d’Ache Supracolor II Set of 80 or Caran d’Ache Supracolor II Set of 120
– Prismacolor Premier Soft Core Set of 72
MARKERS and PENS
– STABILO PENS: Stabilo Point 88 Fineliner 0.4mm Set of 30 pens
– FIBRE-TIP PENS with two tips for sketching and drawing thin lines (1.0 mm tip) or colouring large areas (3.0 mm tip): Staedtler Noris Club Double Ended Fibre Tips Set of 10
– PITT ARTIST PENS (Brush Tip): Chromium Green Opaque Brush 174, Dark Phthalo Green 264, Earth Green 172, Cold Grey III 232, Nougat 178, Pitt Artists Skin Toned Set (Light Skin, Medium Skin, Light Flesh), Sanguine Set
– COPIC MARKER: Copic Markers 12-Piece Warm Gray Set and various colors (see image below), Copic Markers Super Fine Nib andCopic Markers Tweezer
– TRIA MARKERS: Tria BL (blender), Tria PB (copic markers ink 110 super black), Tria o124, Tria o177, Tria wg03 (copic markers ink wg5), Tria wg02 (copic markers ink wg2), Tria wg05 (copic markers ink wg8) Tria wg10, Tria cg02, Tria r578, Tria r465, Tria c917, Tria c647, Tria g346, Tria v718, Tria B845, Tria y337
Unfortunately the production of the Tria Marker has now been discontinued and I think I will replace them with Copic Marker, because of its optional 7 nibs. I have also a Promarkers 24 set.